Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mini Cupcake Cookies

I have to admit, the only reason these cookies came about is because I ran out of parchment paper to cover my cookie sheet. So I improvised with my mini muffin tin and some liners. 


Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Adapted from this recipe

  • 1/2 cup natural chunky peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg (or 1 flax egg)
  • 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
  • 1 tsp cinnamon 



Directions:


  • In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg. Add oats, cinnamon and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.

  • Drop a tablespoon of dough 2" apart onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.


No comments:

Post a Comment